- Maanayata Dutt To Produce Sanjay Dutt's Upcoming Movie Blockbuster Gang?
- Sanjay Dutt: Hope My Wife Doesn't Pamper My Children The Way My Mother Did Me
- Ranbir Kapoor On His Drinking Habit: I Just Can't Stop Once I Start, Drinking Is In My Genes!
- Trishala Dutt Opens Up About Her Father Sanjay Dutt; Says Her Temper & Attitude Is Like Him!
- RSS Questions The Motives Behind Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju, Says Bollywood Paints Criminals As Heroes
- Sanjay Dutt Takes A SLY DIG At Ranbir Kapoor's Affairs As He Speaks About 'Sleeping With 308 Women'
Sanjay Dutt is all set to star in the upcoming movie Gyarah and the film is set to roll out in 2017, confirmed director Anubhav Sinha, who is currently working on Tum Bin 2. He also revealed that Gyarah will not be a sequel to the movie Dus and will be something new and fresh instead.
When asked about Munnabhai 3, Sanjay Dutt confirmed that the film might go on floors and release in "2018". When asked about the reason for the delay, he quipped, "That you should ask Raju Hirani and Vinod sir. Even I am waiting for Munnabhai." Well, the fact of the matter is everyone is waiting for Munnabhai 3 and we hope it will be made and released as soon as possible.
Sanjay Dutt is reportedly receiving good offers from film-makers and he's also set to star in another Vidhu Vinod Chopra film. Sanjay quipped, "My movie with (Vidhu) Vinod Chopra sahab will start in November, it is called Marco. And after that, I am doing a film with Mahesh Manjrekar, it is a remake of De Dhakka, and then there is a good line-up of movies."
Also, Anubhav Sinha who will direct Gyarah revealed a few things about the story, "It's an action thriller and Bhushan Kumar is keen on producing it. I'd spoken to Sanju (Sanjay Dutt) about Gyarah briefly earlier and will give him a full narration once Tum Bin 2 releases.I've spoken to a few action directors and will start getting my crew together next year."