- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- Fans INSULT Katrina Kaif In Vancouver, Say 'Don't Wan't A Picture With You; Only Waiting For Salman'
Salman Khan and Sanjay Leela Bhansali, have worked together in superhit movies such as, Khamoshi and Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam in the 90s, and things have been strained between the two since then.
However, it is now reported that Sanjay Leela Bhansali, had visited Salman Khan and spent some quality time with the actor chatting about their good old days. SLB, has previously attempted the same several times, but Salman Khan had refused to budge and accept the olive branch laid out by SLB.
So will Salman Khan and Sanjay Leela Bhansali be working together for a new movie? An insider says "No".
"This meeting had nothing to do with work. Sanjay is very fond of Salman and just wanted to meet and spend time with him, now that he has free time on his hand."
So as per an insider, SLB and Salman Khan will not be working on a new movie and the duo, just spent quality time with each other chit-chatting about 'now & then'.
Salman Khan, who is miffed with SLB since more than a decade, shares a close bond with the directors mother Leela, and sister Bela and doesn't let his ego come in between their relationship.
We really hope Salman Khan and Sanjay Leela Bhgansali, to bury their differences and get back together and make another movie that would blow people's minds, just like how they did it in Khamoshi and Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam.