- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Sacred Games Controversy: Delhi HC Says 'Actors Cannot Be Held Liable For The Dialogues'
- Netflix’s First Original Indian Series Sacred Games LEAKED Online!
- Saif Ali Khan To Team Up With Daughter Sara Ali Khan For A Movie?
- Here’s Why Sacred Games Subtitles Are Offending Congress & Hindutva Supporters
- Sacred Games Review: Netflix’s First Original Indian Series!
- This Unseen Photo From Soha Ali Khan's Wedding Looks Straight Out Of A Bollywood Film!
- Sacred Games Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui Talks About His Gangster Character
- Sacred Games Actors Radhika Apte And Saif Ali Khan Go On A Bike Ride!
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Inside Karisma Kapoor's Birthday Picnic: Taimur Makes Our Heart Melt With His Cute Antics!
- Ranbir Kapoor Hardly Talks To Kareena Kapoor Khan, Says He's Close To This Person Instead!
Who would have thought that Saif Ali Khan's daughter Sara Ali Khan would be so beautiful? We have seen the pictures of so many star kids but we have to say that she is the most stunning among them all. Recently, a fan club shared Sara's new pictures in which she is clicked while doing some holiday shopping and partying with buddies.
Sara Ali Khan is very popular among youngsters and they are dying to see her on the silver screen and after a long time her father Saif Ali Khan has spoken about it in an interview to HT. See Sara's latest pictures and also read what Saif said about his loving daughter's Bollywood dreams below.
Saif Is Very Excited About Sara's Debut In Bollywood
"I am very excited. I have a wonderful relationship with her, wherein I am like a guide, a friend and a philosopher. But we discuss lots of things. We went on a holiday to Italy, and spoke about art, life, and recently, about films as well.''
Saif's Advice To Sara
''I've given her so much advice. I said, ‘Write them down and treat them like the Ten Commandments. It's everything I have learnt. And your mother (Amrita Singh) also taught me so much when I first came to Mumbai.'''
Saif Wants Sara To Work Hard
"First, you must listen rather than talk. Everybody talks here, but silence is very interesting in Bollywood. Decide what kind of an actor you want to be and work hard.''
Sara Wanted To Be An Actress Since She Was Two Years Old
''That's the first thing. It's a very creative and a wonderful job. I bless Sara for what she has learnt. She has wanted to do this since she was two years old, but I asked her to finish college first.''
Sara Has Done Theatre In The US
''In fact, she has done theatre in the US as well. She wants to enjoy the acting and not treat it as a superficial, glamorous profession. She has all my blessings and support.''
I Can't Be Too Strict With Sara
"Sara and I have an interesting age gap - it's not so big, so we can share a lot of things. So, the lines are blurred between father and brother anyway. I can't be too strict with her, because I feel hypocritical. We have long chats and I enjoy them (smiles)."
Now Let's Talk About Sara's Debut Film
According to recent reports, Sara Ali Khan might debut with Shahrukh Khan's son Aryan Khan. It is said that Karan Johar is planning to launch both the star kids in a big way.
Karan Johar Has Asked Sara To Wait
Famous film critic Rajeev Masand in his latest column revealed, "Karan has asked Sara to wait just a wee bit longer as he's got something bigger in mind. That could be a project opposite Shah Rukh Khan's older son Aryan, who Karan will launch right after the teenager is back from having completed university in Los Angeles."
Earlier it was reported that Karan Johar would be launching Saif Ali Khan's daughter Sara Ali Khan in a film opposite Hrithik Roshan. Seems like that's really not the case. In a report by Mumbai Mirror, it was suggested that Sara would be acting opposite Hrithik in a film produced by Karan Johar. This was really surprising given the age gap between Sara and Hrithik Roshan.
Well, Karan Johar is surely a genius! The country is already crazy about Sara Ali Khan and Aryan Khan, so just imagine, what will happen when they will debut together!