- Randeep Hooda Should Have Won An Award For Sarabjit, Says An Upset Omung Kumar
- B’FUL PICTURES! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Beams With Pride As She Receives Her Dadasaheb Phalke Award!
- UH OH! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Would Have Bagged The National Award For Sarbjit If...
- EXCLUSIVE! Abhishek Bachchan Talks About His Controversial Moment With Aishwarya At Sarbjit Premiere
- You Beautiful Woman! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Steals The Limelight At Sarbjit's Success Party
- Sarbjit First Day (Friday) Box Office Collection! Also See Aishwarya's Elegant Pics From Press Meet
- NO REGRETS! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Admits She REJECTED These Two ICONIC Films Of Karisma Kapoor
Finally, the much awaited trailer of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-Randeep Hooda starrer Sarbjit is out now and audiences are going gaga over the spectacular trailer. From sweet adorable moments of brother & sister to heartbreaking scenes, this trailer has everything, which gives a close insight about the struggle of Dalbir Kaur for his brother Sarabjit's freedom.
Below are the live audience review on Sarbjit and most of the tweets show that the trailer justifies with their expectations. Click On View Photos and read all the tweets to know what people has to say on it!
At the trailer launch, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan also shares how connected is she, with this film. S he ays, "When Omung came to me, it was an immediate yes! You got the vibe in the trailer. How can you walk away from it? We all as Indians continue with our life but don't necessarily take time out to experience how an incident can change the dynamics of a family. It was important to be a part of the narrative. Dalbir fought for over 23 years and her capacity to keep the fight going is a commendable spirit. There adjectives fall short."
She added, "This is the quickest film we have done.We dived deep into the film and did our job. It was too intense and disturbing to do the same thing on the daily basis. But we have given our best."
Well, after watching the trailer, one thing is sure that Sarbjit is surely going to be Aishwarya's one of the best film in her career so far!