- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
Salman Khan's Tere Naam was a heart-wrenching tale of unrequited love. The film turned out to be a huge blockbuster with some chartbuster music and yes, not to forget Salman's haircut that suddenly every man in the country wanted to sport.
It's been 13 years since the film hit the theatres and even today there is a large section of population out there who are eagerly waiting for its sequel to happen. For them, here's some good news.
As per a Hindustan report, director Satish Kaushik who helmed the previous film has an idea for a sequel. However, he is unsure that it might happen anytime soon.
He was quoted saying to the daily, "My Twitter is flooded with (requests of) Tere Naam 2. I have 15 stories lined up written by people for the film. I have worked out something but I don't know if it's good to ride on to your previous films."
Further, when asked about his views on franchise films he added, "Nobody knows, whether it (franchise film) works or not. Recently it didn't, only Kahaani 2 looks interesting. That is also because it is a different film in itself. Sometimes, you've trusted your character in a certain manner in the first part but you don't know which story will fall into place (for next). It is tough. I have something, fans have been asking. Let me see how it happens. The idea is in mind."
Well, we are keeping our fingers crossed and hope that the sequel happens soon.