- Mira Rajput's Baby Shower Pics: From Lemon Cake To Hubby Shahid Kapoor's Cute Antics!
- Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary: A Look At Their Love Story
- Shahid Kapoor Backs Out From Performing At The IIFA Awards 2018, Here's Why!
- Vijay Deverakonda Comments On Shahid Kapoor And Dhruv Doing The Arjun Reddy Remakes
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Does Bobby Deol Hold A Grudge Against Imtiaz Ali For Replacing Him With Shahid Kapoor In A Film?
Shahid Kapoor recently shared the good news of Mira Rajput's pregnancy with his fans and the media. And Shahid Kapoor's mother Neelima Azim is super excited with this development and feels that Shahid will make a wonderful father.
In an interview to DNA, Neelima Azim talked about Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput, "Of course, Shahid had told me at the right time, but I guessed it much earlier. Call it a mother's intuition or sixth sense, but I was pretty sure Mira was expecting earlier. I was extremely happy when Shahid confirmed what I was thinking!"
Click On View Photos To See Mira And Her Cute Baby Bump
Neelima Azim further added, "It's a great feeling becoming a grandmother and very difficult to express in words. We are all feeling so thrilled, excited and yet emotional... It's a happy time for us all. I just want the baby to be happy, healthy and fine... Whether it's a boy or girl doesn't matter."
When asked what kind of papa will Shahid make, she said, "He will make a wonderful one - the world's best dad!"
At the trailer launch of his upcoming film, Shahid Kapoor accepted that he will soon become a father, "Haan, main baap banne wala hoon."
Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput got married on July 7 in Delhi and this is the couple's first baby.
On the work front, Shahid Kapoor will soon be seen in Udta Punjab, in which he is playing the role of a rockstar. The movie also stars Kareena Kapoor and Alia Bhatt.