- STRANGE LOVE! Mira Rajput Once Threw Hubby Shahid Kapoor Out Of Their House
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is On A Roll; Might Be Seen Opposite Shahid Kapoor In Woh Kaun Thi Remake
- STRANGE! Mira Rajput Gets IGNORED By Most Of Celebs In The Absence Of Shahid Kapoor At An Award Show
- Never Seen Before! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Romance THIS SUPERSTAR In Woh Kaun Thi Remake?
- Imtiaz Ali Talks About His Next With Shahid Kapoor: It’s Not A Travel-oriented Film
- Shahid Kapoor Doing DAMAGE CONTROL? Reveals He Told Ranveer Singh, 'Don’t Complain Just Be Grateful'
- Shahid Kapoor gifts mom Neelima Azim a dream house
Shahid Kapoor recently shared the good news of Mira Rajput's pregnancy with his fans and the media. And Shahid Kapoor's mother Neelima Azim is super excited with this development and feels that Shahid will make a wonderful father.
In an interview to DNA, Neelima Azim talked about Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput, "Of course, Shahid had told me at the right time, but I guessed it much earlier. Call it a mother's intuition or sixth sense, but I was pretty sure Mira was expecting earlier. I was extremely happy when Shahid confirmed what I was thinking!"
Click On View Photos To See Mira And Her Cute Baby Bump
Neelima Azim further added, "It's a great feeling becoming a grandmother and very difficult to express in words. We are all feeling so thrilled, excited and yet emotional... It's a happy time for us all. I just want the baby to be happy, healthy and fine... Whether it's a boy or girl doesn't matter."
When asked what kind of papa will Shahid make, she said, "He will make a wonderful one - the world's best dad!"
At the trailer launch of his upcoming film, Shahid Kapoor accepted that he will soon become a father, "Haan, main baap banne wala hoon."
Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput got married on July 7 in Delhi and this is the couple's first baby.
On the work front, Shahid Kapoor will soon be seen in Udta Punjab, in which he is playing the role of a rockstar. The movie also stars Kareena Kapoor and Alia Bhatt.