- Arjun Reddy Hindi Remake: Tara Sutaria To Play Shahid Kapoor's Girlfriend In The Film?
- Arjun Reddy Hindi Remake: Shahid Kapoor Is Having 'Dark Thoughts' & This Picture Is A Proof!
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Arjun Reddy Remake: Why Is Shahid Kapoor Refraining From Confirming That He's Doing The Film?
- What Irked Sonam Kapoor So Bad That She Ended Up Comparing Kareena Kapoor With EX Shahid Kapoor?
- Arjun Reddy Remake: Shahid Kapoor In Vijay Deverakonda's Shoes, Why Was Arjun Kapoor Replaced?
- A Big Fat Wedding: Katrina Kaif, Ranveer Singh & Shahid Kapoor Set The Stage On Fire [Inside Photos]
- Shahid Kapoor In A Never Seen Before Avatar In Raja Krishna Menon's Next! Read Details
- Here's Why Shahid Kapoor Didn't Hide The News Of Mira Rajput's Second Pregnancy!
- Shahid Kapoor Just Announced Wife Mira Rajput's Second Pregnancy With This Cute Post!
- WOW! Brothers Shahid Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter To Star In A Movie Together? Read Details
- Is Shahid Kapoor A Dominating Elder Brother? Ishaan Khatter Reveals The Truth!
He is a Bollywood heartthrob. He is cute. He is hot. He is one of the finest actors and dancers of Bollywood. Recently, he got married and now all is set to enter parenthood! We are talking about none other than Shahid Kapoor.
In a exclusive interview with Hindustan Times, Shahid made many interesting revelations about the most tough days of his life!
Check Out In 10 Slides Below, His Shocking Revelations:
Rejected In 100 Auditions
"Everyone thinks that he is Pankaj Kapur's son, so isko toh break mil gaya hoga (He must have got a break). But I have been rejected in 100 auditions," says Shahid.
When He Had No Money For Food
"Sometimes, I didn't have money to eat food or to even go to the auditions. I have lived that life, and I don't like talking about it. But that is my reality."
On Grabbing Opportunity
"I felt that an opportunity has come from nowhere, and God has given me something I never thought I'll be able to achieve."
'Parents Were Actors But Not Stars'
"My parents were actors, but they were not stars. So, they didn't have any pull. Mujhe samajh mein nahi aata tha ki kisse milun, kya bolun ya kya karun."
Shahid Feels Blessed
"Now when I look back, I feel like God has blessed me with this career, and I cannot let this opportunity go to waste. I don't want to feel satisfied easily."
Shahid With A Positive Attitude
"It has been a 13-year-long wait to reach here. So, it will maybe take 13 years for me to feel relaxed."
Debut With Ishq Vishk
Shahid Kapoor made his Bollywood debut in 2003 with a leading role in the romantic comedy, Ishq Vishk. The film had also casted Amrita Rao and Shenaz Treasurywala.
Shahid's Much Hyped Affair & Break-up
Indeed, Shahid's cute look was in the headlines, when the actor made his debut! But Shahid's personal life was not behind. His affair and break-up with Kareena fed many gossipmongers!
Shahid's Journey In Bollywood
Shahid Kapoor has travelled a long distance in the last 13 years. While the actor was the chocolate boy in Ishq Vishk he has transformed over the years and was seen in a more hard hitting avatar in his film, Haider.
Truly A Versatile Actor
Shahid gives in to his character and changes as per the requirement of his script. He is truly versatile and has played diverse roles across a broad spectrum.
On the work front, Shahid will be next seen in Rangoon. The film also casts Saif Ali Khan and Kangana Ranaut in the lead roles. He was last seen in Udta Punjab and his performance in the film was highly appreciated by the audiences as well as by the critics!
In the same interview, Shahid also told that as long as her gets different role, he will keep signing such kinds of the film, irrespective of the length of his screen space!
"I feel proud as playing Tommy Singh was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. My instincts, as an actor, are driving my choices. I jump at anything that allows me to do something different. I am not thinking about too many other things," says Shahid.