- Does Bobby Deol Hold A Grudge Against Imtiaz Ali For Replacing Him With Shahid Kapoor In A Film?
- Bhushan Kumar's T-Series & Prernaa Arora's KriAj Settle Hatchet Over Shahid's Batti Gul Meter Chalu?
- Shahid Kapoor BOWS Out Of Imtiaz Ali's Next Film, Rajkummar Rao To Replace Him?
- Arjun Reddy Hindi Remake: Tara Sutaria To Play Shahid Kapoor's Girlfriend In The Film?
- Arjun Reddy Hindi Remake: Shahid Kapoor Is Having 'Dark Thoughts' & This Picture Is A Proof!
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
A few days ago, at the trailer launch of Udta Punjab, Shahid Kapoor had made it official that he is going to be a dad soon. Now, we have got our hands on the latest pictures of Shahid Kapoor, in which he can be seen pampering his wife in the most adorable way.
So, what is he doing? Well, the handsome actor took his pregnant wife Mira for a long drive, so that he can spend his holiday with her. Shahid posted this picture on Instagram and wrote, "Drive time with Mrs Kapoor. #holidayvibes."
We gotta say that Shahid really knows how to take out some time from his busy schedule to make Mira feel special and we are loving it!
During the Lakme Fashion Week event also, Mira made a public appearance and ended up grabbing many eyeballs owing to her visible baby bump.
Mira's Bollywood Debut?
Rumours are rife that Mira is also planning to make her Bollywood debut. However, Shahid never opened up about it but when Mira's father-in-law Pankaj Kapoor was asked about the same, he had said, "It is her life. She can do what she wants to do."
"Why should I have anything to do with that? It is between her and her husband. She is a child to me. Why would I have any objections? For me, she can do what she wants to do and I am there to support," added Mr Kapoor.
Well, whether Mira will make her Bollywood debut or not, only time will tell. But Mira's hubby is all set for his upcoming film, Udta Punjab, which also casts Alia Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor Khan and Diljit Dosanjh in the lead roles.