- Mira Rajput's Baby Shower Pics: From Lemon Cake To Hubby Shahid Kapoor's Cute Antics!
- Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary: A Look At Their Love Story
- Shahid Kapoor Backs Out From Performing At The IIFA Awards 2018, Here's Why!
- Vijay Deverakonda Comments On Shahid Kapoor And Dhruv Doing The Arjun Reddy Remakes
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Does Bobby Deol Hold A Grudge Against Imtiaz Ali For Replacing Him With Shahid Kapoor In A Film?
- Bhushan Kumar's T-Series & Prernaa Arora's KriAj Settle Hatchet Over Shahid's Batti Gul Meter Chalu?
- Shahid Kapoor BOWS Out Of Imtiaz Ali's Next Film, Rajkummar Rao To Replace Him?
- Arjun Reddy Hindi Remake: Tara Sutaria To Play Shahid Kapoor's Girlfriend In The Film?
- Arjun Reddy Hindi Remake: Shahid Kapoor Is Having 'Dark Thoughts' & This Picture Is A Proof!
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Arjun Reddy Remake: Why Is Shahid Kapoor Refraining From Confirming That He's Doing The Film?
Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput are expecting their first child in September and Shahid is leaving no stones unturned to take care of his pregnant wife.
Recently, Shahid Kapoor took to Instagram to post an adorable picture of his wife Mira Rajput and her baby bumb. The actor captioned the picture as ''Moments''.
Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor's wedding to the Delhi-based girl Mira Rajput, was the most talked-about event of the year 2015.
(In Pic-Mira Rajput celebrating hubby Shahid Kapoor's birthday with friends in Goa)
Shahid and Mira, tied the knot in a low-key Sikh wedding on July 7, 2015 at a friend's farmhouse on the outskirts of Delhi.
(In Pic-Shahid Kapoor's candid moment with wife Mira Rajput)
Mira Rajput met Shahid Kapoor through Radha Soami Satsang, a religious group to which both their families belong.
(In Pic-An adorable selfie of Shahid Kapoor with his beautiful wife Mira Rajput)
Mira Rajput was just 21 years old, when she married Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor. Reportedly, the age difference between the two is 13 years.
(In Pic-Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput clicked at a friend's wedding)
Why Shahid Married Mira
Shahid Kapoor revealed to a daily, why he married Mira, ''I love the fact that I go back home to a normal person, who talks about normal things; and who sometimes tells me, 'I'm not interested in what's happening in your industry.''
(In Pic-Shahid & Mira)
Shahid Praises Mira
Shahid Kapoor also praised his wife Mira Rajput and said, "Mira and I communicate very well. That's one of the strongest qualities about us.''
(In Pic-Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput posing for the cameras at their wedding)
Shahid Talks About Mira
He added, ''They always say, 'Be with someone who helps you become a better person.' She makes me want to be a better person. And that shows that she is a really good person."
(In Pic-Candid moment of Shahid and Mira)
Shahid & Mira
Now the beautiful couple is expecting their first child in September and we are eagerly waiting for the good news.
(In Pic-Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput posing with their Bollywood friends.)
Shahid Kapoor has been keeping a close eye on his 22-year-old wife Mira, since this is their first baby. Talking about the couple a source told a leading web portal, "She (Mira) has started getting cravings for particular kinds of food and he (Shahid) makes sure to indulge her. He has also been accompanying her for visits to the doctor and when they are out, he doesn't let go of her hand or leave her side.''
The source further added, "He's not planning a paternity leave but he does want to spend some time with both Mira and the baby when it arrives. Mira is everything he had been looking for and more.''
On the work front, Shahid Kapoor is busy with the shooting of Vishal Bhardwaj's upcoming film Rangoon. The movie also stars Saif Ali Khan and Kangana Ranaut in the leading roles. Shahid Kapoor's Rangoon is scheduled to release on October 14.
Rumour has it that Shahid Kapoor is also doing Sanjay Leela Bhansali's next film Padmavati. The actor will play the role of a king and Deepika Padukone's husband in the movie.
The shooting of Padmavati is expected to start in the month of September.