- Shahid Kapoor Backs Out From Performing At The IIFA Awards 2018, Here's Why!
- Vijay Deverakonda Comments On Shahid Kapoor And Dhruv Doing The Arjun Reddy Remakes
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Does Bobby Deol Hold A Grudge Against Imtiaz Ali For Replacing Him With Shahid Kapoor In A Film?
- Bhushan Kumar's T-Series & Prernaa Arora's KriAj Settle Hatchet Over Shahid's Batti Gul Meter Chalu?
- Shahid Kapoor BOWS Out Of Imtiaz Ali's Next Film, Rajkummar Rao To Replace Him?
Last year (2015), Shahid Kapoor tied his knot with a Delhi based girl, Mira Rajput and now the much adorable is all set to welcome a new member in their sweet little world.
Recently, while talking to BollywoodMantra, Shahid Kapoor revealed that he doesn't want to be a typical star father, who doesn't give much time to his kid owing to the busy schedule.
He says, "I don't want to speak too much about it, maybe one or two babies will happen. Some of it has to be private. I want to soak it in and I want to be there. I have heard star kids complain that their parents were not there much in their childhood. I do not want to be that guy"
In the same interview, he also talked about how is he pampering his dear wife during her pregnancy and says, "Now, it is all about Mira. She is the one who is pregnant. She is very young and I think it is not easy. I just want to be with her, around her."
"Around the time the baby is due, I will not shoot for at least a month. I want to be there in the last few days of the pregnancy. I want to be there when the child arrives and enjoy these moments, as these are feelings you experience perhaps once or twice in a life".