- Mira Rajput's Baby Shower Pics: From Lemon Cake To Hubby Shahid Kapoor's Cute Antics!
- Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary: A Look At Their Love Story
- Shahid Kapoor Backs Out From Performing At The IIFA Awards 2018, Here's Why!
- Vijay Deverakonda Comments On Shahid Kapoor And Dhruv Doing The Arjun Reddy Remakes
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Does Bobby Deol Hold A Grudge Against Imtiaz Ali For Replacing Him With Shahid Kapoor In A Film?
Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput, celebrated their first wedding anniversary on July 7, 2016 and the couple are madly in love with each other. Shahid Kapoor, always peppers love to Mira whenever he talks about her to the media and public in general.
Talking to HT, Shahid Kapoor was asked about the changes in his life post marriage and the Udta Punjab star was quoted as saying,
"Whenever I used to land in any city, I'd never get a message asking me, "Have you reached?" Everybody around me used to get messages from someone or the other, asking, "Have you landed? What is happening there?"
Shahid Kapoor, further commented,
"When you live with people in the same house, they keep track of your minute-to-minute movement. But that doesn't happen when you live alone. I always used to think, "Yaar, kyun mere se koi yeh poochta nahi hai?" (Why does nobody ask me how and where I am?). So, today, I feel happy to have that somebody around me)
So when asked if that has changed, Shahid Kapoor quipped, "Every other second (laughs). But, on a serious note, it's a good feeling."
So Mira Rajput, keeps a tab on Shahid Kapoor "every other second".