- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- Not Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Or Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Shahrukh Says This Is His Most Beautiful Film
- NOT Salman Khan, Imtiaz Ali Feels Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan's Collaboration Is Important!
- Ajay Devgn: System Of Blocking Release Dates Is Gone!
- Are You Missing Shahrukh Khan's Son Aryan Khan? Here Are His Latest Pictures For You!
- A TWIST! Not Shahrukh Khan But This Actor To Romance Katrina Kaif In Aanand L Rai's Zero?
- HEART-BREAKING! Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Get Emotional After Attending Sridevi's Funeral
- Farewell Sridevi! Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif, Sonam Kapoor And Others Attend The Funeral
- Money Means Nothing To Me: Shahrukh Khan
- PARTY TIME! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Dressed Aaradhya Just Like A DOLL For Yash & Roohi's Birthday
When we talk about starkids, the first two names that pop up in our minds are AbRam Khan and Aaradhya Bachchan! Both are media's favourites and paparazzi don't miss a single chance to capture them.
While AbRam is mostly captured in playful moods, we rarely see Aaradhya smiling and when she does, that makes our day. So today, when we saw Shahrukh and AbRam, we were surprised. The usually cheerful kid was sleeping in his dad's arms. And this reminded us of the latest airport pictures of Aaradhya and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
See The Resemblance For Yourselves...
A few days ago, just like AbRam, even Aaradhya Bachchan was seen sleeping in Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's arms, as the duo was snapped at the Mumbai airport.
Shahrukh Khan & his little munchkin were spotted at the Mumbai airport as they head towards Delhi for Dear Zindagi promotions. It's always a delight to see them together, isn't it?
SRK Gears Up For Dear Zindagi
Shahrukh Khan is all set for his forthcoming film, Dear Zindagi, in which he will be seen sharing screen space with Alia Bhatt for the first time. The film is scheduled to hit the theatres on November 25, 2016.
Dear Zindagi Special Screening Picture
Recently, Shahrukh Khaan along with his co-star Alia Bhatt and director Gauri Shinde, was spotted at the special screening of Dear Zindagi and the trio was all smiles.
SRK-Alia: An Unconventional Jodi
The highlight of the film is surely the never-seen-before pairing of Shahrukh Khan & Alia Bhatt and thankfully, they don't make a romantic pair in the film.
Jug & Kaira
Shahrukh Khan's role will be there on screen for a good 30 minutes. How excited are you to watch the 'hatke' chemistry of Jug and Kaira on this Friday!
Recently, while interacting with a daily during the promotion of Dear Zindagi, SRK was asked " Do you feel the pressure that every film you do could make or break you?"
He told, "Through the years, I have learnt that if you are good at your work, honest and you genuinely want to do it right, you will always get it right. I have done around 60 films, and however big a star I am, I guess I have a success rate of less than 50 per cent. But I know that I work very hard at my job and I believe that I am very good at it. I try to be better myself every day. Even I have insecurities, even I get worried. Everybody goes through that phase, even the biggest of superstars."