- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
When we talk about starkids, the first two names that pop up in our minds are AbRam Khan and Aaradhya Bachchan! Both are media's favourites and paparazzi don't miss a single chance to capture them.
While AbRam is mostly captured in playful moods, we rarely see Aaradhya smiling and when she does, that makes our day. So today, when we saw Shahrukh and AbRam, we were surprised. The usually cheerful kid was sleeping in his dad's arms. And this reminded us of the latest airport pictures of Aaradhya and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
See The Resemblance For Yourselves...
A few days ago, just like AbRam, even Aaradhya Bachchan was seen sleeping in Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's arms, as the duo was snapped at the Mumbai airport.
Shahrukh Khan & his little munchkin were spotted at the Mumbai airport as they head towards Delhi for Dear Zindagi promotions. It's always a delight to see them together, isn't it?
SRK Gears Up For Dear Zindagi
Shahrukh Khan is all set for his forthcoming film, Dear Zindagi, in which he will be seen sharing screen space with Alia Bhatt for the first time. The film is scheduled to hit the theatres on November 25, 2016.
Dear Zindagi Special Screening Picture
Recently, Shahrukh Khaan along with his co-star Alia Bhatt and director Gauri Shinde, was spotted at the special screening of Dear Zindagi and the trio was all smiles.
SRK-Alia: An Unconventional Jodi
The highlight of the film is surely the never-seen-before pairing of Shahrukh Khan & Alia Bhatt and thankfully, they don't make a romantic pair in the film.
Jug & Kaira
Shahrukh Khan's role will be there on screen for a good 30 minutes. How excited are you to watch the 'hatke' chemistry of Jug and Kaira on this Friday!
Recently, while interacting with a daily during the promotion of Dear Zindagi, SRK was asked " Do you feel the pressure that every film you do could make or break you?"
He told, "Through the years, I have learnt that if you are good at your work, honest and you genuinely want to do it right, you will always get it right. I have done around 60 films, and however big a star I am, I guess I have a success rate of less than 50 per cent. But I know that I work very hard at my job and I believe that I am very good at it. I try to be better myself every day. Even I have insecurities, even I get worried. Everybody goes through that phase, even the biggest of superstars."