- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
- Shahrukh Khan Refuses To Leave Gauri Khan's Hand At Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding!
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Reception: A Huge Cake, Aishwarya's 'Buntsangha' & SRK-Salman's Dance!
- Stars Spotted At Sonam Kapoor's RECEPTION: Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Ranbir, Katrina, Alia & Others [PICS]
- Madhuri Dixit Reveals What She Likes The Most About Shahrukh Khan!
In a candid conversation on #fame - live video social platform; the King of romance takes a breather from a hectic schedule to chat with his fans from all over the world on the sets of his upcoming film, Raees.
During the live session, SRK also opened up about his movie watching experience with darling son AbRam and end up making an adorable revealtion. He said, "Abram and I have watched 'Minions' 200 times and it is our all-time favourite."
Isn't it just adorable that just to accompany AbRam, he has watched Minions so many times?
While getting candid, he also said that girls often fall for his eyes. "My eyes are bedroom eyes, they are supposed to be sexy, they are not tired. Girls love these eyes." Well, who would know that better than us?
The Fan actor also talked about his Surma (kohl) eye look from the film Raees and said, "
"Aankhon mein kajal hai which is very scary... everyone tells me. Mujhe bhi lagta hai main thoda sa mean lagta hun... industry mein kaafi saare co-actors, actors, actresses mujhe bolte hain ki main bohot mean lagta hun iske andar."