- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
- Shahrukh Khan Refuses To Leave Gauri Khan's Hand At Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding!
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Reception: A Huge Cake, Aishwarya's 'Buntsangha' & SRK-Salman's Dance!
- Stars Spotted At Sonam Kapoor's RECEPTION: Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Ranbir, Katrina, Alia & Others [PICS]
- Madhuri Dixit Reveals What She Likes The Most About Shahrukh Khan!
Shahrukh Khan is one witty man! His witty replies on Twitter during #AskSRK always make the headlines. And today, we have brought to you an excerpt of Shahrukh's old interview, done when he was promoting Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna.
He was giving an interview to the popular Indian film critic Rajeev Masand. Rajeev asked Shahrukh about his alleged fight with megastar Amitabh Bachchan and you won't believe what the actor replied.
Have You Seen These 12 Crazy Pictures Of SRK & Abhishek?
He had said, "We hate each other. Right now we are planning to hire assassins to kill each other. I have even decided to take on Yash Chopra by destroying the negatives of all his films. That is how bad it is. My assassins are all over Mumbai and even outside Mr Bachchan's house attempting to take over."
Indeed, he was being sarcastic at his best. But what followed up is more sarcasm from Mr Khan and his next answer will leave you in splits!
When Mr Masand asked SRK, whether rumours amuse him, here's what he had said:
"I was amused earlier, but I was never irritated or disturbed by it. Now, it's not even amusing. These stories have become quite old and boring now."
"I think newspapers and channels should just freshen up. They should try to bring up some fresh scandal stories, like me having an affair with Abhishek Bachchan. That would be more interesting."
Now, you can decide! Can anyone beat the amazing sense of humour of Shahrukh Khan?
Well, of course not! He was the best and he will always remain the best!