- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
Sanjay Leela Bhansali hosted a big bash for his close friends from Bollywood after winning National Award for Bajirao Mastani. The party was attended by Devdas pair Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan along with Ranveer Singh, Athiya Shetty, Rekha, Sonam Kapoor, Huma Qureshi, Suneil Shetty and Sooraj Pancholi among others.
At the party, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was looking elegant in a white lace Tarun Tahiliani sari featuring a floral and fringe border. Her pearl tassel earrings complimented the whole look. While Shahrukh Khan was looking super handsome in black.
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See SRK, Aish's & Other Stars' Pics From The Party
Filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali won the National Award on Monday (28th April) for the Best Director for the third time for his epic saga Bajirao Mastani, after Black and Devdas.
Two Hotties! Katrina Kaif's Sister Isabelle Kaif Spotted With Deepika Padukone's Ex Siddharth Mallya
Talking about his big win, Sanjay Leela Bhansali said in a press conference, "I have received National Awards for Black and Devdas, but this award is really very special for me. In my entire journey of 25 years, I never sensed this much of satisfaction. It feels like now I am getting the right result for my work.''
"When I worked for Vidhu Chopra, there was an uncertainty whether I would be getting an opportunity to direct movies. Therefore, receiving a National Award was far from my thoughts. However, I aspired to reach that level. I wanted to make films which should make a mark on the audience's mind."
Along with best director, Bajirao Mastani also earned five other awards - Best Supporting Actress for Tanvi Azmi, Best Choreography for Remo D'Souza, Best Cinematography, Production Design and Re-recording.