- Kangana Ranaut Birthday Special! Here's 10 Adorable Childhood Pictures Of The 'Queen'
- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- Kartik Aaryan: I Would Love To Do A Character Like Shahrukh Khan In Baazigar
- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- HIDDEN MOTIVE? Rekha Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Be In Good Books Of Amitabh Bachchan's Family
Sanjay Leela Bhansali hosted a big bash for his close friends from Bollywood after winning National Award for Bajirao Mastani. The party was attended by Devdas pair Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan along with Ranveer Singh, Athiya Shetty, Rekha, Sonam Kapoor, Huma Qureshi, Suneil Shetty and Sooraj Pancholi among others.
At the party, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was looking elegant in a white lace Tarun Tahiliani sari featuring a floral and fringe border. Her pearl tassel earrings complimented the whole look. While Shahrukh Khan was looking super handsome in black.
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See SRK, Aish's & Other Stars' Pics From The Party
Filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali won the National Award on Monday (28th April) for the Best Director for the third time for his epic saga Bajirao Mastani, after Black and Devdas.
Two Hotties! Katrina Kaif's Sister Isabelle Kaif Spotted With Deepika Padukone's Ex Siddharth Mallya
Talking about his big win, Sanjay Leela Bhansali said in a press conference, "I have received National Awards for Black and Devdas, but this award is really very special for me. In my entire journey of 25 years, I never sensed this much of satisfaction. It feels like now I am getting the right result for my work.''
"When I worked for Vidhu Chopra, there was an uncertainty whether I would be getting an opportunity to direct movies. Therefore, receiving a National Award was far from my thoughts. However, I aspired to reach that level. I wanted to make films which should make a mark on the audience's mind."
Along with best director, Bajirao Mastani also earned five other awards - Best Supporting Actress for Tanvi Azmi, Best Choreography for Remo D'Souza, Best Cinematography, Production Design and Re-recording.