- Funny Race 3 Memes! SRK, Ranbir Kapoor & Abhishek Bachchan TROLL Salman Khan In Their Style!
- Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Collaborate For A Film After Good Ten Years!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Suhana Khan Poses With A Mystery Man At A Party & The Internet Can't Stop Asking, 'Who's That Boy?'
- VIRAL VIDEO! When Janhvi Kapoor As A Kid Presented The Best Actor Award To Shahrukh Khan
We all know that how much you love two biggest Superstars of Bollywood i.e., Shahrukh Khan and Amitabh Bachchan. But their recent conversation with each other during TOIFA & HT Most Stylish Awards 2016 is quite worrisome for us.
Any guesses, what the duo talked about? Their poor health! Yes, you read it right. Amitabh Bachchan took to the micro-blogging site Twitter and revealed what exactly he & Shahrukh talked about during their recent meetings. He wrote, "T 2182 -A TOIFA, SRK and me discuss, then a day later at HT fashion award, we are still discussing .. bone pains !!"
Meanwhile, Check Out Their Candid Moments From TOIFA & HT Awards:
SRK, who is very close to Senior Bachchan replied to his tweet and wrote, " Getting the physio to you sir... soon " We gotta admit that both of the actors are the live example of energy house. No matter what are their health issues or what problems they are facing in leading a healthy life, they never leave a chance to entertain their fans at any cost! Here's our hats-off to both of the Superstars!
Recently, the 'Jabraa' song from SRK's upcoming film, Fan came out and the enthusiasm he has put while doing the song at the age of 50, we can bet that no other actor can do that.
While talking to a leading daily, music composer of Jabraa Song, Vishal Dadlani had revealed SRK's reaction after listening the song and had told, "I assume he liked it. We had a long chat, a cup of coffee, and I even watched him climb that pole. He did all this with a busted left ankle! My admiration for him goes through the roof. He was having trouble walking but you will never see that in the video."