- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- Is Ranbir Kapoor Upset? Alia Bhatt DITCHED Neetu Kapoor's Birthday Because Mahesh Bhatt Told Her To
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- Mahesh Bhatt BREAKS SILENCE On Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Says, 'Relationships Have Seasons'
- Ranbir Kapoor Goes 'Khullam Khulla Pyaar Karenge' Way; SNAPPED Spending Time At Alia Bhatt's House!
Alia Bhatt's Instagram handle has suddenly erupted with a lot of letters exchanged between Shahrukh Khan and Alia, and we assume that it's a sneak peek of their upcoming film Dear Zindagi.
Check out the letters exchanged by Shahrukh Khan and Alia Bhatt here!
So as per the pictures, we get a feeling that Shahrukh Khan and Alia Bhatt are pen pals in the movie, and the bubbly actress writes about her love life to SRK, for which the Baadshah of Bollywood responds how to go about it positively.
Here's a sample of one letter which read, "Dear Zindagi, There's only one thing that keeps me from tearing my boyfriend into half.... I don't want two of him around!!!! Alia."
For which SRK writes back, Dear Alia, "I am so proud that you are dealing with your emotions so maturely. Also have a feeling that Human Rights Activists may not approve... SRK."
Wow! This sounds something totally new in the age of digital communication, and we can surely say that Dear Zindagi's concept will win a lot of peoples' hearts.
In one letter exchanged between SRK and Alia, it is hinted that Dear Zindagi might release on November 25, 2016.