- Kangana Ranaut Birthday Special! Here's 10 Adorable Childhood Pictures Of The 'Queen'
- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- Kartik Aaryan: I Would Love To Do A Character Like Shahrukh Khan In Baazigar
- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Is Katrina Kaif Lying? Slapped Fan EXPOSES Her & Reveals The Shocking Truth About Her Bodyguard!
Shahrukh Khan is a great father and a humble superstar. During a recent interview, Shahrukh revealed many sweet things about his kids and personal life.
Talking about his kids Aryan, Suhana and AbRam, Shahrukh Khan told the Open Magazine, "I'm only myself when I'm in my bedroom with my kids, yaar (smiles). With my black shorts and my hair standing out, and just being. Because my kids know me as a father and as a friend. They don't want to know me as a star. And I don't want to tell them what a star I am.''
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Shahrukh Khan's Adorable Pictures With His Kids
Shahrukh Khan further added, ''They have respect for what I've done, they've immense amount of pride for who I am, but none of it enters my bedroom. We never talk about Shah Rukh Khan in third person; in fact, we make fun of him in third person (chuckles), sometimes, as much as others do."
Wow Pictures: Katrina Kaif Attends Baar Baar Dekho Bash With Sidharth Malhotra, Looks Smoking Hot
"You know, I'm an extremely emotional person and I'm still really detached, and if I'm able to survive this dichotomy of stardom and normalcy that I live in, that's a prerequisite. I need to have my space. I know, what I do in my personal life and what I actually feel and think is so far removed from what people think I am, and what I could be, that it's very strange, and very maddening."
The actor was last seen in the movie Fan, which received many positive reviews from the critics. Unfortunately, the movie is struggling to cross Rs 100 Crores at the Indian box office.