- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
- Unbelievable, Salman Khan Just Called Katrina Kaif ‘Baby’ & She Even Responded To It!
Superstar Shahrukh Khan, whose film Raees is set to hit the screens next year, says he feels that by then the whole issue of demonetisation will settle down. While many single screen cinema halls in India have been badly affected by the scrapping of high denomination currency notes, Shahrukh feels that in a few days from now, the situation will improve.
"I think things will get better as execution of system takes place. So, I think initially many people have made the choice that entertainment can take a back seat, certain luxury could take a back seat when there is a cash crunch," Shahrukh told reporters at the trailer launch of Raees on Wednesday.
'It Is Seeming To Ease Of'
"But I think as we have been assured, it is seeming to ease off... and we did notice that with 'Dear Zindagi'. There is a positive difference as far as spending money on entertainment is concerned," he added.
'I Try My Best Not To Repeat My Roles'
Shahrukh, whose character has grey shades in Raees, says he tries not to repeat his roles.
He said, "I try my best not to repeat my roles. I try not to be like 'Anjaam' or 'Darr'. If it becomes same type of genre, then there is no point. I think Rahul (director) and his writers have written this character beautifully."
'Bad Man With A Good Heart'
"I believe you should not justify a bad man as a character. I think he is a bad man but he has a good heart. No matter where you reach in your life, as long as you take responsibilities for your action, God will forgive us," he added.
SRK; A Bootlegger In Raees
Set in 1980s Gujarat, Raees tells the story of a bootlegger whose business is thwarted by a tough policeman. The film is co-produced by Excel Entertainment and Red Chillies Entertainment.
Directed By Rahul Dholakia
Directed by Rahul Dholakia, the film also features Nawazuddin Siddiqui and marks the Bollywood debut of the Pakistani actress Mahira Khan.
Along with Raees, Hrithik Roshan-starrer Kaabil will also hit the screens on January 25, 2017, a day before the Republic Day. They were earlier scheduled for January 26 release.
Speaking about the clash, SRK said, "We decided this long time back. We made the decision as soon as we came to know that both the films are coming together. Therefore, we took the decision to release the film a day before. 'Kaabil' is coming in evening shows and we are coming on regular shows. It's a logical decision as 26th is a holiday. So, why not take an advantage of that?"