- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
The industry is buzzing with an impending box-office fight between "Raees" and "Kaabil", but superstar Shah Rukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan are already in a mood for another such fight as the former's film with Aanand L Rai and "Krrish 4" will be releasing on Christmas 2018.
Filmmaker Rakesh Roshan is set to revive the hit superhero franchise with its fourth instalment. Roshan already has an idea for the movie, which he will be working on. The movie is slated to go on floors next year and will be released during Christmas 2018, a press release issued here said.
While Red Chillies, SRK's production company had earlier tweeted, "Excited to announce our film with @aanandlrai & @iamsrk in association with @cypplOfficial. Releasing Dec 21, 2018. Title to be revealed soon!"
The germ of the idea for "Krrish 4" came after Roshan's wife showed a picture of Lord Ganesha that had the face of Krrish.
"When my wife showed me a tweet with Bappa's (Lord Ganesha) picture as Krrish, it reaffirmed my belief that Krrish is the original superhero we have. It boosted my confidence and inspired me to make the fourth instalment," Roshan said in a statement here.
"Ganesha is also called the God of auspicious beginnings. I guess this was his way of saying that we have his blessings for 'Krrish 4'," he said.
Yesterday, Hrithik took to Twitter to announce that, "Ganpati blessings for KRRISH4 :)) hope everyone is enjoying the festivities. Love to all."
Hrithik's "Kaabil", directed by Sanjay Gupta, will be hitting the screens on Republic Day next year, the same day Shah Rukh's much awaited action-thriller "Raaes" will open in theatres.