- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- Not Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Or Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Shahrukh Says This Is His Most Beautiful Film
- NOT Salman Khan, Imtiaz Ali Feels Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan's Collaboration Is Important!
There's no denying the fact that Shahrukh Khan is a committed family man, and the actor will travel any distance to meet his wife and children just to spend quality time with them in spite of his hectic work schedule. Aryan Khan, shared a few pictures of his parents and sister attending his Graduation Day ceremony, and this proves how much SRK loves his children.
Check out the awesome Shahrukh-Gauri-Aryan-Suhana pictures here!
Shahrukh Khan, is seen standing alongside Aryan Khan and his classmates for a picture, and his wife Gauri and daughter Suhana are in the frame too. This makes it a wonderful family picture of the Khans.
Suhana Khan, is seen standing with her friend and the young girl looks as cute as a button, sporting a black pullover.
During Eid celebrations in Mumbai, The Baadshah of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan, went to add how all his three kids Aryan, Suhana & AbRam are equally special in their own ways and was quoted as saying, "My all kids are special. Aryan was our first kid, Suhana as she is a girl, and AbRam because he is the youngest."
Aryan Khan, has joined a film school and is learning the art of acting. SRK, has advised the teenager to watch classic films such as Sholay, Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro and the likes, so that he can get a grip as to what classics are.