- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
The much awaited event TOIFA 2016 Technical Awards took place yesterday. And big celebs including Shahrukh Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Parineeti Chopra, Varun Dhawan and many others were seen attending the event.
Shahrukh-Kareena's bonding was one delightful sight for everyone and media couldn't stop clicking their pictures together. The duo (SRK-Kareena) posed happily for media and was seen having some good time together.
Click On 'View Photos' To Check Out All The Pictures:
The technical awards, which saw as many as 400 guests, were announced on Thursday (March 17) at a night full of excitement and glamour.
Bajirao Mastani bagged as many as three awards in the Best Cinematography, Best Art Direction and Best Costume Design.
Ranveer, who made an impromptu appearance at the event, collected the Best Costume Design Award in place of ace designer Anju Modi, who was not present at the event.The actor was even seen shaking a leg with the co-host of the show - Manish Paul and Huma Qureshi, on the popular number Pinga, which was picturised on Priyanka and Deepika, from the film.
Other than the Bhansali's directorial, superstar Salman Khan starred Bajrangi Bhaijaan roped in the Best Story award. Superstar Shah Rukh Khan presented the Best Story Award, which was accepted by Kareena Kapoor on behalf of KV Vijayendra Prasad.
Shoojit Sircar's Piku starring megastar Amitabh Bachchan and the Chennai Express actress roped in the Best Screenplay, while Tanu Weds Manu Returns won in the Best Dialogue category. The Best Choreography award was given to filmmaker and choreographer Remo Dspuza, which was collected by actress Parineeti Chopra, who will be co-hosting the main gala on Friday.
Some of Bollywood's iconic names gathered for the event, held as a prelude to main TOIFA night, to be held tonight (March 18, 2016).
Inputs From IANS