- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
Superstar Shahrukh Khan, recently took some time off from his busy schedule and went to meet Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra and Fawad Khan, who are working together in Kapoor And Sons. After coming back, Shahrukh posted the sweetest message for them on Twitter.
Shahrukh Khan shared a picture of Alia, Sidharth and Fawad from Kapoor And Sons and wrote, "Was so refreshing & lovely to see these 3 tonight. Wish the best for Kapoor & sons & may u always be happy."
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Shahrukh & Alia's Cute Pictures
After seeing Shahrukh Khan's tweet, Alia quickly replied saying, "Haha thank youuuuu!!!! Soo nice it was seeing you.. Charged us all up !!! big big hug...''
Don't Miss: FIRST PICTURE Of Ranbir Kapoor & Katrina Kaif Together After Their Break-up
Handsome hunt Sidharth Malhotra also wrote, "Thank you sir ! N thank u for a engaging amusing chat eager to show u the film."
We all know that Shahrukh Khan and Alia Bhatt are working together in Gauri Shinde's next. Alia Bhatt who is super excited to work with Shahrukh says that he is a fantastic person. "He's a late bird and doesn't sleep because of which I landed up staying awake many a night.''
''I totally don't mind because I am getting to learn and absorb so much from him. Shahrukh is a fantastic person to be around and it's a pleasure to work with him because he's so giving and he takes so much care of you. I can't wait to get back on set again with him," she told a leading daily.
Well Shahrukh, we loved the way you are promoting your co-star Alia Bhatt's Kapoor And Sons.