- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
After portraying a character of an obsessed fan, actor Shahrukh Khan has added another feather to his hat! Along with the audiences, even critics are going gaga over SRK's mind-blowing performance in the film.
After delivering heart winning performance, Shahrukh Khan talks about the character of Aryan Khanna to the Indian Express and reveals the major difference between himself and Aryan.
Below Are The 10 Photos Of SRK, Doing 'Jabra' Steps:
He says, "Only our profession is the same. Aditya Chopra and I were very clear that it won't be a replication of my private life. It is not over-the-top in terms of showing what super stardom is. I wanted to give Aryan enough dignity. Gaurav is lovable. But Aryan needed to have the dignity that deserves the love of his admirer. In this story, no one is right or wrong. You will probably choose Gaurav, but that doesn't mean that Aryan has done anything wrong. Finding that balance was difficult."
When SRK was asked, have he ever met any crazy fan in his real life, he says, "According to me, crazier my fans are, the better it is. If they cross the line, it is nicer. However, I have never had fan moments like this. I must have had people emotionally getting involved, loving me, crying next to me or fainting in my arms. But it has never been scary or aggressive. In my case, people think they own me. I give that vibe. People think, "Yeh theek hai. Cool hai apne saath (He is cool with us)".
Well, we do agree with Shahrukh here. There is no denying that he is one of the most friendly Superstars of Bollywood and no wonder why every generation from young to old is die-hard fan of him!