- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
Yes! Shahrukh Khan is having a luncheon with his son AbRam, and the duo, are busy munching chocolates and having a really good time with each other. SRK, enjoys the company of AbRam, and the little boy makes his dad happy all the time.
Shahrukh Khan, posted this cute picture on his Instagram account and captioned it as, "Munching luncheon with munchkin."
A photo posted by Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) on Jun 7, 2016 at 1:47am PDT
The actor, had also shared a video clip on his Instagram account showing little AbRam playing with his toys, and the toy bunny, had to take a plunge from the slide down to the bucket filled with water. Now SRK, posted a philosophical message on this one and connected it with, how to lead a life.
Shahrukh Khan, captioned the video clip as, "Lessons from father to son...Don't be a life spectator, take the plunge. Nail polish is optional."
We're sure, gettin gall these lessons from daddy SRK, AbRam, will take the plunge in life as and when he grows up. He's Shahrukh Khan's son after all.