- Kartik Aaryan: I Would Love To Do A Character Like Shahrukh Khan In Baazigar
- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- Not Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Or Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Shahrukh Says This Is His Most Beautiful Film
- BEST OF 2017! Which Of These Promising Fresh Faces Charmed You The Most?
Shahrukh Khan, who is currently busy with the shooting of his upcoming film, Raees, posted a beautiful picture of Suhana and AbRam Khan and captioned it as saying "Woke upto a Michael J afternoon. Lil son & daughter danced to his songs..."But, if you're thinkin' about my baby. It don't matter if you're black or white"
Along with his post, we have also brought to you the recent pictures of Suhana & AbRam, which will surely make your day. So, what are you waiting for? Check out all the pictures here..
Recently, Suhana Khan's party pictures with her friends went viral on media and we gotta say that the young girl is a fashionista in herself.
You will be surprised to learn that , Shahrukh had once said that in the beginning Suhana & Aryan were conscious of having a star father but,, their upbringing had been such that they don't care about SRK's fame so much now.
"We have never subjected our kids to the stardom. When they were born I was already a movie star. What has been clearly told or understood by them is that I work very hard. Initially, yes when I used to go to school they felt awkward because everybody was referred to as Ramesh's father or Geeta's father - but I was called Shah Rukh Khan. My daughter used to be a little taken aback. But no they are not embarrassed of me," had said Shahrukh.
On the work front, Shahrukh will be next seen in Maneesh Sharma's Fan, which is slated to hit the theatres on April 5, 2016.