- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
It's a known fact that Superstar Shahrukh Khan lost his father when he was around 15 years old and since then he has struggled a lot in his life. You take out his any interview and you will find one common thing in every interview that he always gives credit of his success to his dad.
About an hour ago, Shahrukh posted a beautiful picture of himself with his dad and sons Aryan and AbRam Khan. The film is edited by one of his die-hard fans and SRK just couldn't stop himself from sharing it on his Instagram account.
A photo posted by Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) on Jun 7, 2016 at 2:37am PDT
He captioned the picture as saying, "The eyes r full of language...trying to read what each one is saying..."
If you have already guessed it, what each one is saying, hit the comments box ASAP and share your thoughts with us!
On the work front, the King Khan was last seen in Maneesh Sharma's Fan and now he is gearing up for his upcoming film, Raees.
Directed by Rahul Dholakia, Raees also casts Nawazuddin Siddiqui and the popular Pakistani actress Mahira Khan in the key roles. The film is expected to hit the theatres in January 2017.