- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
- Shahrukh Khan Refuses To Leave Gauri Khan's Hand At Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding!
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Reception: A Huge Cake, Aishwarya's 'Buntsangha' & SRK-Salman's Dance!
- Stars Spotted At Sonam Kapoor's RECEPTION: Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Ranbir, Katrina, Alia & Others [PICS]
- Madhuri Dixit Reveals What She Likes The Most About Shahrukh Khan!
When it comes to promote a film in the unique way, no one can beat Shahrukh Khan's strategies. And now SRK promotes his forthcoming film, Fan at one of the most popular places of the world i.e., Madame Tussauds.
Yes, Shahrukh Khan in is London now and busy with the promotion of his upcoming film, Fan. Reportedly, the wax statue of Shahrukh Khan in London has been re-dressed as Gaurav (SRK's Fan character). We have got our hands on the few pictures from the Madame Tussauds, in which SRK can be seen posing along with his wax statue.
Check Out More Pics Here:
The best thing about all the pictures is Shahrukh's beautiful smile, which he is giving while posing for the camera. Very fewer people know that SRK's upcoming film, Fan has some strong connection with this place as few parts of the film has been shot there.
Recently, while talking to the live mint, when SRK was asked that when he said yes, was he prepared for the mental toll a film like this might take, he said, "You're right when you say that, but I wasn't aware. I was aware of the physicality of it all, with the make-up and everything. Very early on, we decided there was going to be some amount of likeness, but that he can't be a duplicate. And we had to figure out how to make him 24-25, with me being 50. So we did a couple of tests, failed miserably a couple of times, but continued and stuck to the film."
He added, "We finished the film a year back-the VFX took that long-so I've forgotten some of the process, but yeah, it was very schizophrenic. I mean, when you're doing a commercial double role, good-bad, it's not exactly superficial but you can pull it off. But this is quite internalized. It's awkward for me to watch it."