- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
Shahrukh Khan, has finally reacted to Salman Khan's 'raped woman' controversy and his reply was quite unexpected.
SRK, has himself spoken a lot of inappropriate comments unknowingly and has regretted it, and has eventually apologised for his statements. At an event, Shahrukh Khan was asked on the Salman Khan controversy and he was quoted as saying,
"In the last few years I have come to realise that I have made so many inappropriate comments myself. I don't think I am someone to sit in judgement for anybody else's comment. To be really honest, it is not about taking sides. I myself speak such a lot (inappropriately), who am I to judge him on this? Personally speaking, I don't think I am anyone to comment on this. I am so inappropriate myself. I have said some really wrong things also..."
Well, Shahrukh Khan has turned the tables against himself and not on Salman Khan. We wonder if there's any Bollywood star left who will strongly condemn Salman Khan's statements.