- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
Since the day, it was made official that the much awaited box-office clash of two big releases, Sultan and Raees has been postponed, people are blaming Fan's failure for the postponement of Raees.
Now, the Superstar Shahrukh Khan himself, cleared all the fuss and revealed the real reason behind the postponement of the release of Raees and here's what he told to a leading daily:
"While shooting the film, I was injured. It got delayed by 8-9 months. Then we did action but a few pieces were still left to be canned. We have completed it now but I felt due to my injury they didn't come out the way I wanted. It's over now. It was so rushed so we took a decision."
The Fan actor then went on to add that for the sake of his friendship with Salman, he chose January 2017, for the release of Raees.
He said, "Then Sultan was ready for release along with Raees. Two big films on the same day... they are friends too. So we all decided that if you are completely ready, we can accommodate."
"Not getting a free date because you have to announce beforehand which is something I never do. When it is ready, we will announce. Jan 26 is what we have decided on now... the film is complete though."