- Kartik Aaryan: I Would Love To Do A Character Like Shahrukh Khan In Baazigar
- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- Not Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Or Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Shahrukh Says This Is His Most Beautiful Film
- BEST OF 2017! Which Of These Promising Fresh Faces Charmed You The Most?
Since the day, it was made official that the much awaited box-office clash of two big releases, Sultan and Raees has been postponed, people are blaming Fan's failure for the postponement of Raees.
Now, the Superstar Shahrukh Khan himself, cleared all the fuss and revealed the real reason behind the postponement of the release of Raees and here's what he told to a leading daily:
"While shooting the film, I was injured. It got delayed by 8-9 months. Then we did action but a few pieces were still left to be canned. We have completed it now but I felt due to my injury they didn't come out the way I wanted. It's over now. It was so rushed so we took a decision."
The Fan actor then went on to add that for the sake of his friendship with Salman, he chose January 2017, for the release of Raees.
He said, "Then Sultan was ready for release along with Raees. Two big films on the same day... they are friends too. So we all decided that if you are completely ready, we can accommodate."
"Not getting a free date because you have to announce beforehand which is something I never do. When it is ready, we will announce. Jan 26 is what we have decided on now... the film is complete though."