- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
- Shahrukh Khan Refuses To Leave Gauri Khan's Hand At Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding!
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Reception: A Huge Cake, Aishwarya's 'Buntsangha' & SRK-Salman's Dance!
- Stars Spotted At Sonam Kapoor's RECEPTION: Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Ranbir, Katrina, Alia & Others [PICS]
- Madhuri Dixit Reveals What She Likes The Most About Shahrukh Khan!
Superstar Shahrukh Khan is one of the best husbands of B-town. Not just that, he is also one of the most committed family men in Bollywood and takes care of his wife Gauri Khan, like a princess.
Recently, while promoting his upcoming film, Fan, Shahrukh made a romantic revelation about his love life.He revealed how he used to call Gauri before marriage, and how difficult it was for him since there were no mobiles during those times.
Check Out More Romantic Pictures Of SRK-Gauri Here:
He said, "Unlike today where we have mobile phones, earlier during our times there were only landline telephones. So whenever I wanted to talk to Gauri, I used to speak in a girl's voice as her brother Vikrant used to pick the phone."
"So I used to say, 'Hello, can I please speak to Gauri' in a girl's voice and he used to think that I'm her female friend. Even till today he (Vikrant) doesn't know that it was me who used to call every time. But after watching this episode he will get to know that."
SRK's recent romantic revelation proves that he was one crazy romantic guy, who has done everything to woo his lady.
On the work front, Shahrukh will be seen playing a double role in Fan, which is directed by Maneesh Sharma. The film will release on Friday (April 15, 2016). SRK earlier played a double role in the 1998 film Duplicate, which also starred actress Juhi Chawla.
Post the release of Fan, SRK will gear up for another upcoming release, Raees, which is scheduled to hit the theatres during Eid. The film is already in tremendous buzz owing to SRK's negative role in the film.