- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- Not Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Or Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Shahrukh Says This Is His Most Beautiful Film
- NOT Salman Khan, Imtiaz Ali Feels Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan's Collaboration Is Important!
Shahrukh Khan's kids, Aryan Khan and Suhana Khan, have been in the spotlight ever since the duo was seen on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram, and their pictures are being widely circulated online by several fan groups.
However, Shahrukh Khan, has opened up about Aryan & Suhana's social media accounts and says theydon't belong to his children at all.
The Baadshah of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan, was quoted as saying to Miss Malini,
"I'll use this platform because my kids have been saying this, okay? Aryan and Suhana are not on Twitter, they're not on Facebook. They have two Instagram accounts that I don't know about, because I'm not allowed to follow them. Anyone who says or claims or puts up pictures of Aryan and Suhana saying 'dad, mom, my brother, my ssiter,' they're not it! So I need to clarify this because they've been telling me please can you tweet and tell everyone we are not so-and-so... they're none of them. Now, I don't know about the fan clubs. Undeservingly, so! Why should they have fan clubs?"
So Shahrukh Khan, clearly mentions that his kids Aryan and Suhana are not on Twitter and Facebook, but he's not really sure about their Instagram accounts as he's not allowed to follow them. The actor says, his kids might have two Instagram accounts as well, but he's not really sure about that as well.
However, Shahrukh Khan is absolutely right when he says "Why should they have fan clubs?". SRK's kids are just school/college going teenagers and people making fan clubs of them just doesn't make any sense!