- The Kindest Superstar Ever! How Shahrukh Khan Helped Irrfan Khan Will Make You Respect Him Even More
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- Here's Why Priyanka Chopra BROKE UP With Her Superstar EX-BF; Dating Nick To Heal Her BROKEN Heart!
- Funny Race 3 Memes! SRK, Ranbir Kapoor & Abhishek Bachchan TROLL Salman Khan In Their Style!
- Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Collaborate For A Film After Good Ten Years!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
Shahrukh Khan's dashing son Aryan Khan and Amitabh Bachchan's granddaughter Navya Naveli Nanda are best friends. The two recently graduated from Sevenoaks school in London and they often post their pictures on the social networking sites.
And now we have got one more picture of Navya Naveli Nanda and Aryan Khan, where they were spotted on a dinner outing with their friends. You can check out the picture by clicking on VIEW PHOTOS below.
Rumours are rife that both Aryan Khan and Navya Naveli Nanda are eyeing a Bollywood career. Karan Johar has always said that he will launch Aryan and has grand plans for it.
Also Read: Someone Call The Fire Brigade! Katrina Kaif Sets The Temperature Soaring On Vogue Cover
In an interview to a leading daily, Karan Johar had said, ''Aryan is like my godchild. He and Suhana (Shahrukh's daughter) have grown up in front of me. Shahrukh, Gauri (Khan), Aryan, Suhana and AbRam are extensions of my life and my family. Who wouldn't want to see Aryan on the big screen as a film star?''
Karan Johar further added, ''I am sure, when he decides to enter Bollywood, I'll be there, professionally and emotionally, if he needs me. But right now, it's too soon. He still has four years left to finish his studies. He isn't going to be on the radar for the next four years."
On the other hand, Shweta Bachchan Nanda's and Nikhil Nanda's darling daughter Navya Naveli Nanda has already made her fashion debut at Parisian Le Bal des Debutantes.