- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
Recently, at an event Aamir had said that he believes Salman and Shahrukh are bigger stars than him in the Hindi film industry. Yesterday, while celebrating Eid with media, Shahrukh also gave the same statement like Aamir.
He said, "I think between myself, Aamir and Salman we have huge liking towards each other. I also feel they are bigger stars than me. If you ask me I will say that thing and if you ask Salman he will say same thing. I think it is out of respect."
It's been 25 years since the King Khan, Dabangg Khan and the 'Perfectionist' know each other. "The day I stepped into their lives and houses they have been very kind. Aamir shows respect, regard and he is dignified," SRK added.
The Fan actor is all praise for the poster of the Aamir-starrer Dangal.
"I was shooting with (Director) Nitesh Tiwari yesterday and I tried calling up Aamir but couldn't get through him. His new poster of Dangal is beautiful. I really liked it. We are at a stage where we respect each other for what we have done."
The friendship between SRK and Salman made headlines as the duo went cycling together recently on the streets of Bandra early in the morning.
"Normally I and Salman meet in night after work. That day I had gone to his place at 1.30-2 am. He said lets go cycling as it's healthy. I said OK," told Shahrukh.