- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- Not Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Or Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Shahrukh Says This Is His Most Beautiful Film
- NOT Salman Khan, Imtiaz Ali Feels Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan's Collaboration Is Important!
- Ajay Devgn: System Of Blocking Release Dates Is Gone!
- Are You Missing Shahrukh Khan's Son Aryan Khan? Here Are His Latest Pictures For You!
- A TWIST! Not Shahrukh Khan But This Actor To Romance Katrina Kaif In Aanand L Rai's Zero?
- HEART-BREAKING! Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Get Emotional After Attending Sridevi's Funeral
- Farewell Sridevi! Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif, Sonam Kapoor And Others Attend The Funeral
- Money Means Nothing To Me: Shahrukh Khan
- Gauri Is Extremely Proud Of Her Husband Shahrukh Khan! Here's Why
Shahrukh Khan is one of India's biggest superstars and often gets linked up with many actresses. And not just that the stories about him being gay also keep doing the rounds. Now for the first time, Shahrukh talked about the rumours of him sleeping with his co-stars, foreigners and men. The actor also revealed how his wife Gauri Khan reacts to this.
In his recent interview with Cosmopolitan magazine, when he was asked if his wife Gauri Khan gets affected with all such reports, he said, ''I'm a movie star, I've been working for 20 years. I work with the most beautiful women in the world. Whether I think of it like that or not, there are enough stories to go around that I sleep around with foreigners, with men, with my co actresses. But it has never affected us because I guess she knows I don't have the time to do anything but work.''
See some rare pictures of Shahrukh Khan and Gauri Khan below and read why Shahrukh said, ''My wife is anything but my sister.''
When Shahrukh Was Asked This Question About Gauri
A leading web portal asked Shahrukh Khan about Gauri Khan, ''Is it true when we say that after spending so many years together, a couple becomes a sort of sibling?''
The actor replied by saying, "No, I don't think so. My wife is anything but my sister. Yes I haven't had much time to spend with her over the years, because of my schedule, so the freshness of my marriage is still quite intact.''
SRK On Gauri
Shahrukh Khan further added, ''We've never thought the same-about films, about life-and we've never tried to change that about each other.''
Both Of Us Have Become Very Focused About Kids: SRK
The superstar also said in the same interview, ''The only thing we are completely aligned in thought about are the kids. Both of us have become very focused about them and that has become the center of our lives."
Their Love Story
Shahrukh Khan and Gauri Chibber met for the first time at a common friend's party in 1984, when he was only 18 years old.
When Gauri Said No To SRK
SRK saw her dancing with another boy. When SRK gathered the courage to ask her for a dance, Gauri turned him down by lying that she was waiting for her boyfriend.
Madly In Love
After days of wooing, Gauri Khan said 'Yes' to him. The two were so much in love that they decided to marry.
But her parents did not approve of their relationship as Shahrukh Khan was a Muslim and Gauri Khan belonged to a Hindu family.
Gauri On Marriage With SRK
Once in an interview to a leading daily, Gauri Khan had said, ''Yes, my parents were obviously not for it because we were so young and then, to take a decision to get married to a person who was going to join films and also from a different religion."
The couple convinced Gauri's parents somehow and finally got married on October 25, 1991. It was a Hindu marriage ceremony.
On the work front, Shahrukh Khan is busy in the shooting of Imtiaz Ali's Ring which also stars Anushka Sharma.
Also Read: Totally Unexpected! Aishwarya Rai Reveals Aaradhya Bachchan Thought Ranbir Kapoor Was Her Father!
He is also playing an important role in Gauri Shinde's Dear Zindagi, the teasers of which released recently. People are going gaga after seeing the amazing and fresh chemistry between Shahrukh Khan and Alia Bhatt.