- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
The Baadshah of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan visited Hrithik Roshan's house and met his father Rakesh Roshan along with the producer of Raees, Ritesh Sidhwani. It is reported that SRK and Ritesh spent five hours discussing about the Raees-Kaabil clash.
It looks like SRK is really worried about the clash and is trying his best to avoid any sort of confrontation at the box office.
So has Shahrukh Khan managed to convince Rakesh Roshan to move Kaabil to a different date? Well, we will have to wait and watch!
Shahrukh Khan, took to Twitter and confirmed that he met Rakesh Roshan as saying, "Met friend/mentor/family after many a days.Mr. R.Roshan reminded me...it's not important to do 2 much, it's important to get 1 right. Thx sir."
So Shahrukh Khan's 'mentor' Rakesh Roshan has advised something to the actor and we're sure that he's taken it down well.
Shahrukh Khan's Raees and Hrithik Roshan's Kaabil would clash on Republic Day, in 2017.