- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
Hi people! Today Gauri Khan posted a very beautiful picture of hers on the social networking site, wearing a saree from her new collection and after seeing that photo only one thing came to our mind, that Shahrukh Khan is indeed a very lucky man!
There was a time when Gauri Khan was recognised as Shahrukh Khan's wife but the star wife was not happy with that and created an identity for herself. And today, she is one of the most famous designers of India.
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Some Beautiful Pictures Of Gauri
Not many know that Gauri Khan developed this interest when she designed her own house Mannat. And also, her husband Shahrukh Khan supported her a lot to make her career in designing. Apart from interior designing, Gauri also has a keen interest in fashion designing.
Entrepreneur Gauri Khan has co-designed the spring-summer 2016 collection for Satya Paul, and it has been named as 'Cocktails and Dreams'. The collection is co-created by Gauri to celebrate the brand's 30th anniversary in the fashion industry.
Gauri Khan recently presented her collection at the DLF Promenade Mall in Delhi. Talking about Cocktails and Dreams collection, Gauri revealed, "The collection is my third collection with Satya Paul...When we design the collection the first thing we keep in mind is what occasion this particular sari is we are designing for.''
Gauri Khan further added, ''This collection is more evening wear and keeping that in mind the colours are very vibrant loads of reds, yellows and brighter tones."