- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- Kartik Aaryan: I Would Love To Do A Character Like Shahrukh Khan In Baazigar
- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- Gauri Is Extremely Proud Of Her Husband Shahrukh Khan! Here's Why
Hi people! Today Gauri Khan posted a very beautiful picture of hers on the social networking site, wearing a saree from her new collection and after seeing that photo only one thing came to our mind, that Shahrukh Khan is indeed a very lucky man!
There was a time when Gauri Khan was recognised as Shahrukh Khan's wife but the star wife was not happy with that and created an identity for herself. And today, she is one of the most famous designers of India.
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Some Beautiful Pictures Of Gauri
Not many know that Gauri Khan developed this interest when she designed her own house Mannat. And also, her husband Shahrukh Khan supported her a lot to make her career in designing. Apart from interior designing, Gauri also has a keen interest in fashion designing.
Entrepreneur Gauri Khan has co-designed the spring-summer 2016 collection for Satya Paul, and it has been named as 'Cocktails and Dreams'. The collection is co-created by Gauri to celebrate the brand's 30th anniversary in the fashion industry.
Gauri Khan recently presented her collection at the DLF Promenade Mall in Delhi. Talking about Cocktails and Dreams collection, Gauri revealed, "The collection is my third collection with Satya Paul...When we design the collection the first thing we keep in mind is what occasion this particular sari is we are designing for.''
Gauri Khan further added, ''This collection is more evening wear and keeping that in mind the colours are very vibrant loads of reds, yellows and brighter tones."