- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Shahrukh Khan's Daughter Suhana Khan Makes Jaws Drop With Her Latest Bikini Picture! View Here
- Awkward Much? Priyanka Chopra-Nick Jonas & Gauri-Shahrukh Khan Party Under One Roof At Ambani's Bash
- Suhana Khan Poses With A Mystery Man At A Party & The Internet Can't Stop Asking, 'Who's That Boy?'
- Shahrukh Khan Refuses To Leave Gauri Khan's Hand At Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding!
Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan's wife, Gauri Khan, who has co-designed the spring-summer 2016 collection for Satya Paul, unveiled the latest collection "Cocktails and Dreams" in Delhi at DLF Promenade mall.
Gauri Khan truly looked like a diva at the launch and we must say she looks stunning in sarees. Click On VIEW PHOTOS to see her gorgeous pictures.
Talking about her new collection, ''Cocktails and Dreams'', Gauri Khan told a leading daily, "The collection is my third collection with Satya Paul...When we design the collection the first thing we keep in mind is what occasion this particular sari is we are designing for.''
Really!! Shahrukh Khan's Kids Aryan Khan & Suhana Khan Are The Gold Members Of Karan Johar's Will
Gauri Khan further added, ''This collection is more evening wear and keeping that in mind the colours are very vibrant loads of reds, yellows and brighter tones."
When asked from where she drives her inspiration for designing, Gauri Khan said: "I think inspiration is around you like when I travel to any country or even walking the streets...The inspiration for designs could be anywhere...I am inspired by architecture and surroundings..."
Not many people know that before designing, Gauri Khan used to sketch. She never thought of becoming a designer but she developed an interest towards it when she started working on her house Mannat. And after working on few projects, she realised that she is passionate about designing.
We must say, King Khan is really lucky to have such a beautiful and intelligent wife in his life!