- International Yoga Day: Kangana Ranaut & Shilpa Shetty Give Us Plenty Of Fitness Goals!
- Shilpa Shetty’s Husband Raj Kundra Lands In Trouble, Summoned By ED For 2000 Crore Bitcoin Scam
- Shilpa Shetty TROLLED For Fishing In Maldives! 'Feeling Sad For Fish' Say Users
- The Hot Shilpa Shetty Sizzles In A Bikini While Holidaying In Maldives With Her Family!
- Shilpa Shetty Turns A Wingwoman: Says I Want Women To Know What They Don't Want In A Man
- Shilpa Shetty's Interesting Story! Here’s How The Actress Got The Role In Shahrukh Khan's Baazigar
Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty's father, Surendra Shetty succumbed to a heart attack and breathed his last this afternoon at Kokilaben Hospital in Mumbai. The actress along with her family is in the state of shock.
Both the Shetty sisters (Shilpa & Shamita) were very close to their dad and the entire family was often seen attending many events together. It's indeed a tragic moment for the Shetty parivaar.
On a related note, Shilpa is always seen appreciating her parents for being very supportive and hardworking. In an interview with NDTV, Shilpa had told, "I've seen both my parents work really hard and my dad used to do the house's laundry. When we were young, the washing machine was just introduced, so I remember my dad waiting for the weekend only to help my mother do the laundry."
May her father's soul rest in peace and may the almighty give enough strength to the family to bear this irreparable loss. Our deepest and heartfelt condolences with Shilpa and her family.