- International Yoga Day: Kangana Ranaut & Shilpa Shetty Give Us Plenty Of Fitness Goals!
- Shilpa Shetty’s Husband Raj Kundra Lands In Trouble, Summoned By ED For 2000 Crore Bitcoin Scam
- Shilpa Shetty TROLLED For Fishing In Maldives! 'Feeling Sad For Fish' Say Users
- The Hot Shilpa Shetty Sizzles In A Bikini While Holidaying In Maldives With Her Family!
- Shilpa Shetty Turns A Wingwoman: Says I Want Women To Know What They Don't Want In A Man
- Shilpa Shetty's Interesting Story! Here’s How The Actress Got The Role In Shahrukh Khan's Baazigar
Actress Shilpa and Shamita Shetty, who lost there father Surendra earlier this year, got nostalgic on his 75th birth anniversary and said that he will remain their hearts forever. Surendra died on October 11 at his Versova residence following a cardiac arrest.
Shilpa and Shamita took to Instagram on Thursday to share photographs of them with their father. She shared a throwback image in which she can be seen as a child while playing in her fathers arms.
"Happy (75th) birthday daddy You are part of us, in our hearts and will be forever Smiling...We love you," Shilpa wrote alongside the image.
Shamita, meanwhile, shared a recent photograph where she can be seen posing to the camera with her father.
"Happy birthday my darling daddy. Can't thank god enough for blessing me with the most wonderful father who showered me with so much love...You have gone back to heaven, but I know you will be watching over me forever. Staying alive in my heart forever," she wrote.
Apart from his daughters, Surendra is survived by his wife Sunanda.
He was seen on the small screen last year when he came on the set of dance reality TV show "Jhalak Reloaded" with Sunanda and Shilpa to cheer for Shamita, who was participating in the finals.