- Preity Zinta Shares A Throwback Picture From Goa & Wants Salman Khan To Remember It!
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- HEART-BREAKING! Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Get Emotional After Attending Sridevi's Funeral
- After Making Peace With Preity Zinta Last Year, Ness Wadia Chargesheeted For 'MOLESTATION'!
- Preity Zinta Bowled Over By Juhi Chawla's Daughter Jahnvi Mehta At The IPL 2018 Auction!
- Inside Photos From Filmfare Awards 2018! Rajkummar Rao Wins Big, Ranveer Singh's Crazy Antics
Preity Zinta is an avid Cricket lover and takes her teams 'win & loss' as a sport. However, Mumbai Mirror has reported that after KXIP lost the match with RCB by one run, Preity Zinta got furious and lashed out at the coach Sanjay Bangar.
It is also reported that Preity Zinta, threw the F-bomb repeatedly in front of young players and support staff targeting the coach for his wrong decision in sending Farhaan Behardien to bat ahead of Axar Patel.
KXIP, is at the bottom of the table and the team has been losing matches constantly. The losses have got Preity Zinta quite irritated and the coach Sanjay Bangar seems to be at the receiving end. Cricket is a gentleman's game and wins & losses are all a part of the tournament.
A source close to the team was quoted as saying,
"It was a long monologue with a four-letter being used liberally. Everybody was stunned as Preity repeatedly threatened to sack Sanjay. Nobody spoke a word. Sanjay cut a sorry figure which was sad because he was surrounded by young players and support staff he is supposed to lead. It was rather unbecoming of the team owner."
Preity Zinta's point was that Axar Patel, who smashed a seven-ball 21 runs against KKR last week, could have finished off the game against RCB, and coach Sanjay Bangar's decision to send Farhan Behardien ahead of Axar Patel was foolish. Preity Zinta, did not even attend the post match presentation after the loss and sent her mother instead.
However, co-owner Mohit Burman, rubbished these claims and was quoted as saying, "I left immediately after the match, but I don't think there was any serious incident. Next day, both Sanjay and Preity met and all was normal between them."
So as per co-owner Mohit Burman, all is well between Preity Zinta and coach Sanjay Bangar. Also both Preity Zinta and Sanjay Bangar have denied the incident.