- It's Happening! Tiger Shroff's Baaghi 3 In The Pipeline Even Before The Release Of Baaghi 2
- TOO CUTE! Shraddha Kapoor's First Look From Batti Gul Meter Chalu Will Steal Away Your Hearts [PICS]
- A NEW STORY! Shahid Kapoor Begins Shooting For Batti Gul Meter Chalu In Uttarakhand; See Pics
- SURPRISE! Prabhas Is Playing A Cop In Saaho But Not An Honest One? Read Latest Inside Details
- UNKNOWN FACT! Guess What Inspired Prabhas To Become An Actor?
- HEART-WARMING! Here's How A Fan Made Shraddha Kapoor's Day
- Kamal Haasan On Sridevi's Sudden Demise: 'Sadma's Lullaby Haunts Me Now'
Shraddha Kapoor just can't stop gushing about her Rock On 2 co-star Farhan Akhtar and said that she always wanted to be directed by him. She said,
"Definitely wanted to be directed by him. Dil Chahta Hai is my favorite film. He is so passionate as an actor and that you can see on the sets. He is so talented, he writes, he directs, he sings, he produces, it's awesome. Not only working with him, but working with everyone was really awesome. They welcomed me with lot of love. We had a blast shooting".
Looking at the proximity between Shraddha and Farhan, rumours were doing the rounds that the duo are in a relationship and Shraddha rubbished them all and called it "disrespectful". She was quoted as saying,
"I wonder where these things come from. Are reporters writing to get eyeballs? It is sad that when an actor is giving an interview and the headline is related to the link-up. It is disrespectful. We give lives for our films. It is unfair. Makes me feel all effort is wasted. That should be spoken. That needs acknowledgment. There should be responsible reporting. You can't write anything".