- INSIDE IIFA 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Dances To Balam Pichkari, Rekha Charms & KJo Goes Shava-Shava!
- B-town Celebs Walk The IIFA 2018 Green Carpet: Kriti Sanon Pulls Off Aishwarya Rai's Cannes Look
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Pictures: Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Kriti Sanon & Others Walk The Green Carpet
- Prabhas Says That Deepika, Katrina And Alia Are His Favourities Heroines
- Shraddha Kapoor's Kind Gesture! Actress Donates Her Clothes To Help Charitable Institutions
Shraddha Kapoor just can't stop gushing about her Rock On 2 co-star Farhan Akhtar and said that she always wanted to be directed by him. She said,
"Definitely wanted to be directed by him. Dil Chahta Hai is my favorite film. He is so passionate as an actor and that you can see on the sets. He is so talented, he writes, he directs, he sings, he produces, it's awesome. Not only working with him, but working with everyone was really awesome. They welcomed me with lot of love. We had a blast shooting".
Looking at the proximity between Shraddha and Farhan, rumours were doing the rounds that the duo are in a relationship and Shraddha rubbished them all and called it "disrespectful". She was quoted as saying,
"I wonder where these things come from. Are reporters writing to get eyeballs? It is sad that when an actor is giving an interview and the headline is related to the link-up. It is disrespectful. We give lives for our films. It is unfair. Makes me feel all effort is wasted. That should be spoken. That needs acknowledgment. There should be responsible reporting. You can't write anything".