- Shraddha Kapoor's Kind Gesture! Actress Donates Her Clothes To Help Charitable Institutions
- Prabhas REVEALS An Important Detail About Shraddha Kapoor's Role In Saaho!
- Saaho: Prabhas Shares His Excitement About Shooting For The Action Sequences In Abu Dhabi!
- Saaho: Prabhas Turns A Biker Boy, His Leaked Photos From The Sets Are Droolworthy!
- Shraddha Kapoor Will Get Married To Whom, Papa Shakti Kapoor Has The Answer!
- Prabhas Gets Ready For His Bollywood Debut, Superstar To Romance Pooja Hegde!
Hello peeps! Hope you had a great weekend. And to make your day little extra special, guess what we have brought to you. A sensuous avatar of Shraddha Kapoor, from her upcoming film, Baaghi; A Rebel For Love.
In this leaked picture, Shraddha can be seen sporting bikini and she is looking smoking hot. Apparently, it is the first time, when Shraddha will be seen donning a swimsuit for a film an we gotta say that she is nailing her hot look!
Check Out Here Shraddha's Hot Pictures:
Remember? Shraddha had dropped her clothes for Dabboo Ratnani 's 2015 calendar photoshoot. The ABCD 2 actress grabbed many eyeballs for her never seen before avatar, in which she had posed topless with just a blanket in hand to cover her assets, which you see above in the slides.
Don't you think, with each passing day, Shraddha is getting hotter and can easily give her contemporaries a run for their money.
On the work front, the actress will be next seen in Baaghi, which also casts Tiger Shroff. This Shraddha-Tiger starrer is in tremendous buzz and we are really excited to watch what this duo have stored for us.
While talking to a leading daily, when Shraddha was asked that is she trying to do different genres of films, she had said, "Most definitely. I want to keep reinventing myself with everything. I have got 7 million-plus views for Sun Saathiya (from ABCD2). The kind of messages I get on Twitter, the kind of reactions I get from people I meet, are priceless. People might have questioned, 'Will Shraddha be able to do it?' Even I had questioned myself. But when the final product came out, it made me really happy. That's the endeavour... to keep doing different things which are more challenging."