- Farhan Akhtar To Share Stage With International Artists At The Ranthambore Festival!
- LOVE KA THE END? Shraddha Kapoor Takes This Step To Stay Away From Ex-Boyfriend Farhan Akhtar!
- Farhan Akhtar Wants To Trace His Family Roots?
- Arjun Rampal & Jackie Shroff To Join The BJP?
- Shraddha Kapoor Opens Up About Her Live-in Relationship With Farhan Akhtar!
- Shraddha Kapoor Laughs, Cries & Claps After Watching Aamir Khan's Dangal!
Rock On 2 ended up being a complete disaster at the box office as there was absolutely no hype or craze among the audiences regarding the movie. The songs were distastful and the storyline lacked substance. Add to that the trailer of the film was so boring that people lost interest to hit the theatres in the first place.
Shraddha Kapoor opened up about Rock On 2's failure and said that she is very sad to see the movie fail despite putting in so much effort. "It's sad the film has not done well. It feels bad because you spend so many days working for a film and a Friday decides its fate. I wish people liked the film and it did better. The film has been receiving mixed responses and I still hope people go and watch it."
Farhan Akhtar and Arjun Rampal on the other hand had put the blame on demonetisation for the failure of Rock On 2. They said that since people are cash strapped, they do not wish to waste it on movies but rather use it for daily livelihood purposes.
Well, in a way Farhan and Arjun are right! The demonetisation has caused people to not spend much money on entertainment but use it for daily expenses. On the other hand, the film lacked the appeal of its prequel Rock On and that too is a major cause for Rock On 2's failure.