- Neerali Video Song: Mohanlal & Shreya Ghosal Render An Enduring Duet Song!
- Mohanlal's Song For Neerali: Here's What Shreya Ghoshal Has To Say!
- Guess Who Is The Favourite Malayalam Actor Of Shreya Ghoshal
- Listen To This On Loop! Shreya Ghoshal Sings Deewani Mastani; Debuts In The MTV Unplugged Season 6!
- Filmfare Awards: Best Female Playback Singer Award Goes To Shreya Ghoshal, For Deewani Mastani
- Ennu Ninte Moideen First Song Review: Romance At Its Best!
B-town's most popular singer Shreya Ghoshal, who got married to longtime boyfriend Shiladitya Mukhopadhyaya in an intimate ceremony last year, is apparently expecting her first child. We also heard that Shreya was recently spotted at an event sporting a baby bump.
Also, her absence at many recent events, which was attended by many other celebs prove that the diva is avoiding the limelight to keep her pregnancy news under the wraps. Meanwhile, also check out below the wedding pictures of Shreya Ghoshal.
Reportedly, Shreya's hubby Shiladitya takes care of her no less like a princess. When Shreya's close industry friend Shantanu Moitra was asked about their love life, he had said, "I have known him for the last eight years. Shreya and him have been friends from school past 10 years and the great part is that he knows her before she became the Shreya Ghoshal. He would often come after office to my studio if we were recording Shreya's songs and our adda session and khana would happen. I love his unconditional love for her."
He added, "He knows her as a friend and that friendship is unconditional. He is a techie, an entrepreneur, loves music, is a wonderful person and is her biggest admirer and one of the most solid supports of her in her life in whatever she does. He is besotted by her singing. I am so happy that she has married somebody she loves so much and the fact that she is married with everyone's blessings. Just as she has touched millions of hearts with her singing, she now starts a journey, where she will touch his heart with her love for him."