- Kamal Speaks Against Caste, Gets Trolled Because Of Shruti's 'Iyengar' Remark
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2: Shruti To Join Kamal Haasan On The Show
- Kamal Haasan Has Never Given Shruti And Akshara Career Advice, Here's Why
- Shruti Haasan To Team Up With Nani For Jersey?
- Balupu Co-Stars Ravi Teja And Shruti Haasan Set To Reunite For Amar Akbar Anthony
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA! Shruti Haasan Gets INTIMATE With Boyfriend Inside Her Car [Viral Pictures]
Shruti Haasan, who was born and brought up in Chennai, has shifted base to Mumbai at her new residence in Bandra and says that Mumbai is now her new home. The actress first stepped foot in the city when was 16 years old and attended college there.
Speaking exclusively to DNA Shruti Haasan was quoted as saying, "I first came to Mumbai when I was very young. My mom is from here and dad always had some work around here, so Mumbai always felt like a second home. I moved here when I was 16 and went to junior college here as well. After travelling all over the place I've been back here for three to four years now and have my own home here."
Shruti Haasan, also walks down the memory lane from her college days spent in Mumbai and says, "My memories of the monsoons are of hanging out with friends during college and walking around. I have quite a few haunts I love visiting when I am here."
When asked about her first impressions of Mumbai, Shruti quipped as,
"My first impression of Mumbai has changed with time... At first, I found the city very chaotic and messy, but over time, I've begun to love the energy of the city. I used to live in Bandra earlier and I loved the vibe there as it's very calm and vibrant. And though I love Chennai because it's where I was born, Mumbai is now my home. The food is different - there is a lot more place and space in Chennai, but it's way hotter than Mumbai."