- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Race 3 Tuesday (5 Days) Box Office Collection: Poor Reviews Pulls This Salman Khan Starrer Down
- Race 3 Monday (4 Days) Box Office Collection: Salman Khan’s Film Unaffected, Stands Tall As A Rock!
- Remo Out! Even After Getting Poor Reviews For Race 3, Salman Khan Starts Preparing For Race 4
- Salman Khan's Race 3 Gave Anil Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez & Daisy Shah Their Own Box Office Record
- EXCLUSIVE: Thanks To Ranbir Kapoor! Katrina Kaif Is Getting Closer To Salman Khan & Family
We have read many stories about Salman Khan and his rakhi sister Shweta Rohira but nobody knows how the two met. In a recent interview, Shweta revealed about her first meeting with Salman.
Shweta told Mid Day, ''I was in class 7 then. One fine day, I landed outside Galaxy Apartments along with a bunch of kids. I told him (Salman) that I wanted to tie a rakhi on his wrist. We just hit it off from there. We are karmically connected. It was later that he realised he knew my father (Sunil Rohira); they used to chill together at Sea Rock Hotel in Bandra. Bhai did my kanyadaan.''
Click on the slider to view some beautiful pictures of Shweta
In the same interview, Shweta Rohira also talked about her marriage with Pulkit Samrat, ''We got married five years ago. Since we were spending a lot of time together, he felt we should get married. It was a proper wedding in Mumbai, but a private affair. There were certain differences with his family, so he wanted me to feel secure.''
Also Read: Hottest Sisters Of B-Town! Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Look Ethereal In These Unseen Pictures
She added, ''I got to know him when I went to interview him for a website I was writing for. We stayed in touch and spent a lot of time together. It was a fairytale romance.''
Talking about their separation, Shweta said, ''He dropped a bomb on my birthday (September 23) last year. It was too sudden. He said he wanted to go his way. I told him to come out in the open and acknowledge that we are separating, but he chose not to.''