- Kirik Party Hindi Remake: Kartik Aaryan Beats Sidharth Malhotra To Bag The Main Lead!
- Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt & Her Ex Beau Sidharth Malhotra Under A Roof; This Is What Happened Next!
- When Alia Bhatt Was Dating Sidharth Malhotra: I Want To Keep Ranbir Kapoor As A Friend In My Life
- Amid Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair, Jacqueline Fernandez Reacts To Dating Sidharth Malhotra!
- Sidharth Malhotra Urges PM For 'Stronger Penalties' Against Those Who Abuse Animals
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
At first rumours were doing the rounds that Sidharth Malhotra and Alia Bhatt were dating and the duo have also been on secret holidays to various different places. However, cracks started developing between the two and the couple have been reportedly having a rough phase in terms of their relationship. The reason for their slipt remains unknwon as both Alia and Sidharth have not really opened up about the issue and left vaccum for unwanted rumours.
It now reported that Sidharth is in no mood to lose Alia and wants to woo her back. For this, he has purchased an apartment very close to Alia Bhatt's house so he can be close to her and keep in regular contact.
A source quoted in Mumbai Mirror was quoted as saying, "Sidharth has been looking for a new place for a year now and finalised the details of his new home last week. He had visited his Brothers co star, Akshay Kumar's place and was raving about the humongous, sea-facing pad which has a personal gym, pool mini-garden. Sid had always wanted something roomy too so his parents, brother and sister-in-law could come down and stay with him for longer periods. He sent some pictures of a couple of places to his family and close friends before locking this one. It is a semi-furnished property which Sid will now renovate."
Considering the apartment logic, its a pretty good deal for Sidharth Malhotra, but his thoughts about purchasing it very close to Alia Bhatt's house does raise doubts on everyone's minds as to what the actor is really upto.