- Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt & Her Ex Beau Sidharth Malhotra Under A Roof; This Is What Happened Next!
- When Alia Bhatt Was Dating Sidharth Malhotra: I Want To Keep Ranbir Kapoor As A Friend In My Life
- Amid Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair, Jacqueline Fernandez Reacts To Dating Sidharth Malhotra!
- Sidharth Malhotra Urges PM For 'Stronger Penalties' Against Those Who Abuse Animals
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Sidharth Malhotra: I Can't Quit Movies As The 'Bollywood Bug' Bit Me!
In a recent interview to a popular fashion magazine, Sidharth Malhotra revealed, "It was a built-up of lot many things. He used to WhatsApp me morphed pictures of girls. So it's a built up of many things.''
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Sidharth & Alia's Adorable Pictures
Sidharth Malhotra further added, ''Then again on the same WhatsApp he apologised and said if you got so offended why didn't you tell me. I know him since Ek Villain days. We sorted it out. He was impulsive and he did apologise. He is allowed to criticise our movies but let's not get personal and pass cheap remarks".
Beware: Katrina Kaif Hunts For New House, Threatens Photographers To Take Legal Action
Alia Bhatt too, is very happy that Sidharth Malhotra stood up for her, "It was very unlike him and it was quite sweet. I don't feel the need to pay attention to any of these (KRK) things. I was not even aware of what was happening. But Sidharth had a valid point.''
''If you are a critic, you can say things about out movies but then there is no need to say explicit things about a young girl especially since you are saying that I am so young. We as film industry and fraternity shouldn't encourage this kind of dirty and cheap talk especially if you are a girl,''she said.
Sid was speaking on behalf of many other girls about whom he(KRK) has spoken about in the past," Alia Bhatt added.
Recently, KRK made a very bizarre and crass comment on Alia Bhatt's magazine cover look. He tweeted, "Alia looks so Bacchi in panty but still some people keep forcing her to wear it."