- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Sidharth Malhotra: I Can't Quit Movies As The 'Bollywood Bug' Bit Me!
- Sidharth Malhotra's Shotgun Shaadi With Ekta Kapoor To Be Based On Groom Kidnappings In Bihar?
- INSIDE PICS! Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Kareena Kapoor Have A Blast At KJo's Birthday Bash For Mom Hiroo
- OUCH! Sidharth Malhotra Confirms His Break-up With Alia Bhatt Brutally; Says Perfect Girl's A Cheat
- Priya Prakash Varrier: I'm Looking Forward To Receive Bollywood Offers!
Sidharth Malhotra, who is allegedly dating Alia Bhatt makes a romantic confession while talking to the Hindustan Times. He might not clearly accepts his love for Alia, but his recent interview clearly proves that he is madly in love with Alia and so is she!
He says, "She looks into my eyes and I look into hers and we get completely lost. She is someone who I am very close to. She is one of the most important people in my life right now. We have known each other for a long time. We share a great rapport and I totally second what she says. I am happy that she is getting lost in my eyes."
Below Are The 15 Super-Hot Pics Of Sidharth From His Latest Photoshoots:
Not so long ago, even his lady-love Alia, had confessed that Sid is one the closest people of her life. She had said, "Of course, especially with Sid (Sidharth Malhotra) being around, as he is one of the closest people in my life right now. So, whenever I felt low [while working on the film], I knew I had a friend to take care of me. I didn't feel alone. The whole set was like that, because Shakun is a dear friend and Karan's company is also like home."
Well, we can clearly feel their love for each other but for some reasons, the duo is not accepting it on-record.
Alia & Sidharth were recently seen together in their latest film, Kapoors & Sons and gained loads of praises from the entire nation. On the work front, Alia will be next seen in Gauri Shinde's next untitled project with Shahrukh Khan. Whereas, Sidharth will be next seen in Baar Baar Dekho, which also casts Katrina Kaif in the lead role.